Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's That Time of Year...

I'm sorry you guys haven't heard from me much this week!  I promise, even though I am silent. I check everything several times a day, so if  you want to get a hold of me just send me a message, for I will find it in my lurking. Unfortunately it might be a while before I have time to post more frequently.  On top of holiday preparations taking away from my time to post on here and twitter, I've got more going on that's kept me silent. 

As I think I mentioned, I started taking classes to finish credits I left unfinished in the midst of my then-impending delivery.  I wish I could wait, but if I don't go back soon they'll revoke my financial aid and I'll have a lot of money owed to the school!  Also, I'll be working on an internship for some of those credits starting sometime soon. 

I might be moving into a bigger place soon! There is this amazing looking 2-bedroom at the other end of the city that is HUGE for the price they are asking, all utilities included.  Fingers crossed guys!

Until next time, Good Luck, and Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment